Click here for a printable .pdf of our catering prices, services, and parameters.
**Please note: As a customer service business, we are committed to satisfying the needs of your event. We can customize our products and services to meet virtually any demand. We will advise on product selection and amounts, as well as service format to ensure everything goes according to plan.**
- Catering plans and services are NOT eligible for any coupons, discounts, or any other promotional offers.
- All catering plans include sauce, bread, plates, plastic ware, napkins, and serving utensils.
- There is a 20-person minimum required for catering services.
- Orders are figured in 5-person increments.
- Caters are prepared in disposable aluminum pans and set up for a buffet-style service.
- There is a minimum charge of $30 for all deliveries. Delivery rate for destinations above 30 miles [round trip] is $1 per mile– our driver will set up your service line(s) unless instructed otherwise.
- Service fees are calculated as follows: 15% of total food bill OR $75/hr. per service line with a 2-hour minimum ($150 minimum) — whichever is greater. **Standard service includes setup of service line, service of food, maintenance and organization of the service line, breakdown and clean-up of the service line, and service line trash removal.** Standard gratuity does not provide for patrolling the dining area, tableside service, or clean-up/trash removal from the dining area.
- Service equipment (such as chafing dishes and insulated holding cabinets) is available for caters not requiring servers for a rental fee:
- One wire rack chafer plus one canister of safe heat (purchase; not rental)-$10.00
- Stainless steel chafer plus one canister of safe heat (rental only)-$25.00
- Insulated holding cabinet (rental only)-$50.00
- No deposits are required for standard catering services in general. Instances which may require a deposit include:
- Events of 200 or more in an outdoor setting– poor weather conditions can make service impossible. We would like to see a contingency service site available for such possibilities.
- Events requiring services, products, or supplies that are out of the ordinary or which we must contract out– such as tables, chairs, on site cooking, music, etc…
- Payment is typically made on the day of the event. If payment for a delivered cater will be made by credit card, your number will be recorded [securely) and processed prior to leaving the shop. Checks and cash are also acceptable forms of payment.
- Depending upon the complexities and size of an event, a contract may be drafted to clarify expectations on both sides.
- Formal quotes can be drafted for the purpose of bidding or submission for budget approval.
- Quote requests may be submitted by clicking here.
- Inquiries and all other comments may be submitted by using the information on our contact page.
- Inquiries and orders may be submitted by using the GET A QUOTE link on our catering page.
- Ribs and Chicken Halves are only options on plans 3 and 4– add $2.00 per person to include these meats as options.
- A selection of products can be provided to offer a variety– you may divide the meats and/or sides into more than one item. The event head count will determine how many items you can/should offer.
Please understand that the catering business is extremely detail oriented. We prefer as much notice as possible. This will help ensure your time and date are available, and that no detail regarding products, services, or staffing is overlooked. Every event, big or small, is important to us and of the highest priority to our clients. Thank you for your interest in Bird Dog BBQ.